Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts are read by editorial staff. Those Manuscript evaluated by editors to be inappropriate to journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review. Manuscript evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to reviewers. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer's recommendation from among several possibilities: rejected, major revision, need minor revision, or accepted.
The editor has a right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
Review Process :
- Author submits the manuscript
- Editor Evaluation/Desk Review (includes plagiarism check by iThenticate, reference accuracy, conformity with focus and scope. Manuscript could be rejected or returned to the review process).
- Double-Bllind Peer Review process (Reviewer and Authors’ identities remain anonymous)
- Editor Decision (based on revised article)
- Confirmation to the author